Friday, November 18, 2011

I'M SORRY

Boy, i'm really sorry. It has been long time since we did not talk. I hope everything is okay with you. Just remember I'm always praying for you and our SPM.


Maybe sometimes , I get jealous thinking that someone else could make you happier and left me. Which lead to NO "happily ever after", just like the story that you have told me.



I guess it is only my insecurities acting up. Because I know I not the prettiest, smartest or  most fun and exciting.

Hell, what am I saying. DANG !


BTW, Boy you gotta know that no matter how long and hard you look; you will never find somebody that loves you like I do. I'm serious! You will regret if you turn your back on me. It's a warning. (bilang konon...hahaha)
SORRY !

2 comments:

Aundrea said...

Sa mau repost ini oh. Betul ni kata2 ko. T3T

Can I?

Ana ML said...

bole aje :)