Sunday, October 5, 2014

Holiday?

As I sit here and type this post I am hearing a beautiful instrumental music entitle "Do you hear what I hear", which has been recently my favorite Christmas song. I'm wearing one of my favorite brownish shirt that has its ribbon in the middle and a handwriting print pants. I'm equally happy and sad about my condition.

I love holiday. The longer the better. I love the wake-up late, taking a long showers, strumming my guitar, reading books, twittering and all about holidays makes me happy. But, holidays without my family and having to spend it all by myself is saddening. In fact after this Eid al-Adha holiday, I will have my examination. May God be with me.

Anyhow...lately I've been keeping secret and my mixed feelings to myself about something. I'm dying to share it with somebody but I know people will judge and probably won't talk to me or even if they do, they will talk behind my back and eventually every living things around me will know. I'm not overemphasizing it. It's the truth. Hopefully, someday I will have the guts to share it.

No comments: