Saturday, December 8, 2012

HAPPY :)

Happy Sabbath to all Seventh-Day Adventist ! :)
What a fantastic day it is today as we can praise the Lord and at the same time take a rest form our daily routine which is very exhausting .

Okay, as you all know I was transferred to UiTM Seri Iskandar, Perak right ? So now, tadaaa --> here I am sitting and typing this post in this wonderful but simple room which is located in Kekwa 2, one of the college here in UiTM Seri Iskandar . The first week of lecture was freaking awesome . The lecturer was incredibly fascinating and funny which I did not expected . My classmates is quite okay I guess . They always laugh whenever Shera and I speaks Sabahan *which makes us famous, pft, what am I saying* .

However, I'm very worry since it is crucial for us the Statistics student to take the subject account for this semester . I'm sucks at that subject since form 4, 2010, walk into the world of science stream and so on ............. crap~
Okay you guys, gotta go now . Have a nice Sabbath ! :)

in KKIA at 3AM .

at UiTM Seri Iskandar .

1 comment:

Ruth Christy said...

mcm byk ohh kn yg msuk uitm ne batch kmu..

sya pun mcm bcdang mw msuk sna ne..
p.s: i'm batch '96 :)