Wednesday, July 18, 2012

monkey ?

Today , Clare and I went home by using the 1000 stairs (that's what I call that s*** ).  And for those of you  who didn't know , the stairs is so advanced that it is surrounds by forest . ya , WTF . Back to the story , hmmmm , we really hungry so we walk as fast as we could .



But when we reach half way , I saw this one monkey look at me straight to my eyes . Holy Nemo ! only then we saw dozens of monkey also using the 1000 stairs . Am I dreaming ?? This is not in channel of Animal Planet ya people . This is LIVE . Omagoshhh !! cute little monkey . awwwww . oo look , a handsome one and bla , bla , bla , bla  . . . . . . 10 minutes later . . . . . . 0 s***  when will those monkey go away . We want to pass through . My stomach are having its own choir . Thank goodness , finally , their went back to the forest . AMEN!




but still , a dozens of monkey in campus ???!! Where can you find that ? only in UiTM Kota Kinabalu Sabah bah !


p/s: grammar suck ? sorry .

No comments: