Tuesday, February 28, 2012

:D

Annyeong !

Today I'm going to talk about my favorite music instrument. Many of us were attracted to music instrument, right ?  Well, as for me I have a big crush on guitar.
old pic

There's a story behind my interest. Since I was a child I'm used to see my mom and dad play and sing with guitar. Honestly, at the beginning I have no interest at all. Time passed by and when I'm 15 years old approximately in Form 3, I saw a "handsome boy" at school play guitar with passion and treated his guitar like an inseparable part of his body. My world cease for a second. It's like watching a fantasy prince playing a guitar, only it's real. Hit my head - what's cooler then cool? Cool drinks? No! His fingers.

From that day forward, my life change. I brought new guitar. And start learning it by myself. Initially I found it hard. There was time when my fingers bleed. But that doesn't stop me.


my second boyfriend..lol


my guitar tuner..


Now I can play guitar. Not as great as him but better then my mom. LOL.
If I have a spare time I will pose a video of me sing and play with it :D

May God Bless Us!
Kamsahamnida!

No comments: